iPad is an Apple’s product which is designed, developed and sold by Apple Inc. It is a multifunctional tablet computer which executes a given task at a faster rate. It runs on Apple’s official mobile operating system known as iOS. On 3rd of April 2010, the first iPad was released. The latest model was released on March 27, 2018. The device has got a multi-touch screen with a virtual keyboard which gives the user high-end experience. iPads have got Wi-Fi connectivity, and some of them have got cellular connectivity too.
Apple’s iPad has still got a dominant role in the market of tablets. It has sold more than 100 million iPad across the globe. Apple has got a strong security option which doesn’t allow any third party application to collect data from the user. But still, there are potential issues and flaws faced by the user. Owners of Apple’s tablet can also search for Apple iPad repair parts in online. Here, we will talk about a few common issues faced by iPad users:
- iTunes doesn’t recognize the iPad- It is the most common problem used by the iPad users. When they connect the device into the computer and boot up the iTunes, it is unable to find the iPad.
- Dropping of cellular data leading to poor connection- iPad owners frequently complain about cellular data connection dropping. This may lead to poor voice call quality. Poor network coverage in the area can cause this problem.
- Running Slow- The iPad may have got slow, and you can face some serious lagging issues while watching a movie or playing games. The reason behind it may be excess storage in internal memory or lot of apps are running in the background.
- Frozen screen- You may find sometime the screen of the iPad freezes, and it becomes unresponsive to your touch. The most probable cause of this problem is due to a specific app. But it is not always possible to identify the app for which the problem is occurring.
- Trouble connecting to Wi-Fi- It is a common problem reported by iPad users that they are having a problem in connecting the iPad to the Wi-Fi networks. The Wi-Fi network should be accessible on other devices.
- iPad won’t turn on- The most disastrous nightmare of the user with any electronic gadgets is when it refuses to turn on. It may be the worst scenario of any gadget lover. Maybe the power button is malfunctioning, and it needs to be replaced.
- iPad won’t get charged- You may plug the iPad in the power adapter and find it is not charging. It can be the power adapter which is damaged. One can also try to find out whether it is a problem of the device or not by connecting the device to the USB port of the computer.
These are some common potential issues faced by iPad users. One may face hardware problems too like damaged battery, broken screen or malfunctioned power adapter. For all these kind of problems, you can look for iPad and iPhone repair parts wholesale USA companies online. These companies provide you with genuine Apple product at very affordable prices.